March Madnesssssss is finally here!
The National Reptile Zoo turns ELEVEN years old on St.Patrick’s Day and we’re celebrating all month long. Having a birthday month is a thing now, right?!
Here’s everything you need to know:
March 6 -10th: FREE TEA / COFFEE for EVERY visitor!
March 17| 18 | 19: SNAKE HISSSSSSTERIA (event)
- See Pearl, Ireland’s largest snake
- Arts & Crafts – Snake Enrichment Workshop – Learn how all about snake habitats and make your own snake hide!
- Snake handling, hooking and feeding demos!
- Snake morphometric demos – get a behind the scenes look at how we weigh & measure our snakes during encounter sessions across the weekend!
- ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE RUNNING ALL DAY THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
March 20|21|22|23|24: 2 FOR 1 ADMISSION
March 26th: Mother’s Go Free! Treat your mom this mother’s day with a trip to The National Reptile Zoo and she will get in for free! (When accompanied with a full paying adult/child)
We are also planning some competitions in the Zoo and across our social media platforms, so stay tuned!