Some of the world’s most fascinating and unusual animals in your class room or through Zoo-Zoom platform! Part of our “Conservation through Education” programme – learning has never been so much fun!
We are Proud to say we are one of Science Foundation Ireland’s Discover Centers for primary schools and have workshops tailored to address the both SESE & Arts areas of the primary curriculum with a focus on inspiring biophilia. We also offer similar but more advanced workshops for secondary school students that fit in with the junior certificate and leaving certificate cycle curriculum, all curated to address the defined ‘Key Skills’.
- Animals brought range from giant pythons to gecko lizards, tarantulas to scorpions!
- Classes last between 40 mins and 1.5 hours and are tailored to suit the age group
- A unique learning experience which will last a life time
- We cover the entire country including Northern Ireland
- Fully licensed and insured, all sessions are carried out by trained professionals (did you know that under the European Zoo Directive, that any organisation using exotic animals for shows or education, must hold a Zoo Licence?)
- One class – €350 (up to 30 pupils)
- Each additional class + €70 (max 8 classes per day)
- There may be an additional travel charge for some location